Brianna joined Clarke Law in 2020, bringing with her a breadth of experience in legal research and writing, motion practice, and trial preparation. She works in our family law practice helping clients with divorce and dissolution of marriage, and child support and child custody issues. She also assists in commercial litigation matters.
Brianna understands that clients come to us when they are facing some of the most difficult issues in their lives. Whether it’s the end of a marriage, child support or child custody, or a business concern, Brianna knows that her clients are looking for hope, assurance, security, and someone who will listen. She understands that attentive listening is the foundation of the attorney-client relationship, and she continually strives to invest more time in her relationships with her clients and in being a better advocate.
Brianna comes to Clarke Law after working as a law clerk for the in the Sixth District Court of Appeals where she conducted legal research, helped draft court opinions, and observed oral arguments.
Brianna is a native of Highland, Michigan, and proudly calls downtown Toledo her home.
- Toledo Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- University of Toledo College of Law, J.D.
- OAG Mock Trial (Fall 2018 Best Witness Award)
- People for Change / Inside-Out Exchange
- Glass City Toastmasters
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- University of Toledo, Jesup Scott Honors College, B.A. Law and Social Thought, summa cum laude (2016). Minors in Business Administration and Spanish
- President’s and Dean’s List
- Frank E. Horton President Club
- Outstanding Student Award College of LLSS
- Kathryn Uhl Miller Scholarship
- Golden Key International Honors Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society
- Universidad Andrés Bello Santiago, Chile (Spring 2016)
In the Community
- Veterans Affairs Wills & Estates Clinic, Volunteer
- Gasa Guatemala, Rio Dulce, Guatemala, Orientador and Volunteer Coordinator
- Corporación CreArte, Providencia Santiago, Chile, Foreign Language Volunteer
- Jesup Scott Honors Service Trip - Guatemala City, Guatemala, Volunteer
- The National Society for College Scholars
- The Voice of Honors Book Club
- Law and Social Thought Student Organization
- EPIC Toledo